To submit a complaint, please download and email the completed form to [email protected] or mail it to Big Picture Loans, LLC, P.O. Box 704, Watersmeet, MI 49969. Once received, we will review your complaint and provide an answer to your inquiry or propose a resolution to your complaint.
Big Picture Loans, LLC is regulated by the Tribal Financial Services Regulatory Authority (“Authority”), pursuant to the Tribal Consumer Financial Services Regulatory Code (“Code”). If you would like to contact the Authority for information and assistance related to the Code or regulations applicable to your loan or Big Picture Loans, LLC’s business operations, you may contact the Authority at the mailing address provided below.
If Big Picture Loans, LLC has proposed a resolution to your complaint and you are not satisfied with that resolution, pursuant to Section 9.3 of the Code, you may pursue an administrative review of our decision by writing to the Authority within 90 days from the date of the proposed resolution. Pursuant to the Code, your writing to the Authority must include the following information:
- Your full name as it appears on your loan agreement, as well as your address, email address, and phone number;
- A copy of your loan agreement, or your loan application number;
- A copy of our proposed resolution and any subsequent communications from us;
- A summary of the events and circumstances surrounding your complaint;
- A statement requesting an administrative review hearing before the Authority, and whether you will appear personally or by phone if such hearing is granted, and whether you will be represented by an attorney; and
- Any other information you feel may be relevant to your complaint.