What are Big Picture Loans' minimum requirements to accept an installment loan application?
Big Picture Loans has just a few requirements:
- You must have steady income of at least $700.00 per month from a verifiable source.
- You must have an open bank account that's in good standing.
- You must be reachable by phone.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent U.S. resident.
That's it! Just click Apply and you're on your way.
What happens after I click the Apply button?
You will be directed through a simple online application process. It's easy, confidential, and can be completed in minutes. Once on the page, you will:
- Review and accept the Consent to Electronic Communications and Privacy Disclosure.
- Fill out and submit the application using Big Picture Loans' secure website.
- Thoroughly review and electronically sign your loan agreement.
- Print out your loan agreement and retain for your files.
- Your signed application and information submitted will be reviewed and approved or denied by Big Picture Loans on Tribal land.
After you've submitted your application, a customer service representative may call to verify your information or you can expedite the process by calling us at 1.800.584.4880.
Then, if your installment loan is approved, Big Picture Loans will deposit the loan proceeds into your bank account as early as the next Business Day*.